Our family owned dealerships, which have served the community for decades, are committed to continuing to serve our customers and employees during this challenging time. We have considered information from the CDC, state and local governments, dealership organizations and our dealership experience to implement protocols to provide our customers and employees with a safer, comfortable and friendly environment.
We are determined and will manage the situation focusing our concern on our customers and employees. Our management staff is continually gathering and responding to information which becomes available regarding COVID-19. We have taken many important steps and measures to protect our customers, employees and community.
Throughout the dealership:
- We are reinforcing training for all employees about handwashing, social distancing, cleaning and limiting in-person contact.
- We are emphasizing the use of disinfectant and hand sanitizers.
- We are continually developing processes to conduct business with limited in-person contact.
- We have directed any employees who are in a high-risk category or are displaying any flulike symptoms to seek medical attention and remain at home.
In our Service Departments:
- We have closed our waiting lounge for customers for their health and safety along with the health and safety of our employees
- When calling for a service appointment, our associates will encourage customers to drop off and pick up their vehicles without direct contact, whenever possible.
- Our employees are maintaining social distancing, at least 6 feet, from customers when speaking with them.
- Employees are cleaning high touch surfaces in public areas with disinfectant.
- Our personnel are disinfecting steering wheels, door handles, consoles and other areas that we may touch in your vehicle.
In the Sales Departments:
- Our online Sales Department is ready to serve you 24/7. We have closed our showroom and Sales Department in accordance with Governor Tom Wolf.
If you are visiting our dealership, you will find that we are working to provide our customers with all the services you have come to expect and to make the experience as safe and comfortable as possible.
As this situation evolves, we will respond. The safety and well-being of our employees, customers and the community at large will continue to be our main priority.
We hope and pray that everyone remains healthy and strong as we all work together to get through these difficult times. Thank you for your continued patronage and support. God Bless America!